Sunday, January 3, 2010

precious moments


You know those out-of-body experiences you witness, where you can truly take yourself out of a situation and just sit back and enjoy? Well yesterday I had the pleasure of watching my son's eyes light up like it was Christmas morning all over again, but better. After another great win by Champville my hubby wanted our son to be a part of all of the after game cheers. Let me preface by saying Baby D "cried" for the entire fourth quarter to let him go and shoot his mini Nerf ball on the real court. Somehow he thought that the game should stop for him. Although he had to wait he was able to have his 15 seconds of Lebanese fame. Greg hoisted him up to shoot the ball, when he scored the whole gym went crazy with cheers and chants, "USA, USA, USA!" It was quite special. Of course, he wanted to do it a thousand more times!

1 comment:

Ro said...

What an adoralbe moment! I'm sure you were teared up, for sure!! Miss you!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker